Released a video instruction about how to pair with a new device, and pair with multiple device such as smartphone and tablet.
In this video, you can see how to put PEBLWEAR into pairing mode, and how PEBLWEAR supports multi-pairing.
PEBLWEAR will connect to the first discovered device. When you want to go back to 1st device, you will need to disconnect from 2nd device. ( It is not a multiple connection )
The point is, making sure to set ” New device pairing-mode” by pressing touch surface for 1 second and release (when disconnected from any device & while green light is blinking)
- Make sure you disconnected PEBLWEAR from 1st device.
- To connect a “new” device to PEBLWEAR, you will need to put PEBLWEAR into “new device pairing mode”.
- Note: This operation is not necessary on the latest FW.
Press touch surface for 1 second and release. (You will hear a sound when in this mode)
- Pair another device while green light blinking.
- PEBLWEAR will connect to first discovered device.
- When you want to go back to 1st device, disconnect from 2nd device.
- If you use two or more device close with wireless ON, its better to forget pairing, to avoid mixing-up wireless connection… because PEBLWEAR will connect to first discovered device.
When pairing is unsuccessful, make sure making PEBLWEAR into new device pairing-mode : )
Have a good music experience with PEBLWEAR !